We’re a Regional Food waste collection service nimble enough to act and big enough to make an impact. For more than 13 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients and communities across London. Bio Collectors collect food from business across Greater London and converts it into energy, Biogas & digestate.
We question the status quo, love a challenge, and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and want to work for a company making a difference every day, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents.
Due to our continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an individual looking at developing a career in the sustainability sector. Based in our facilty in Mitcham CR4, this is an opportunity to work directly with our fabulous Plant Team to conduct continual maintenance, repairs, projects and improvements at our award-winning AD recycling plant.
· Reduce downtime, optimize production outputs
· Industrial maintenance
· Repair – installation, site and general repairs
· Plan work, resource manage projects (material, parts etc)
· Assist on-site Electricians.
· Planned Preventative Maintenance.
· Fault Finding.
· Pull in Cables.
· Install Cable Containment Systems.
· First fix wiring.
· Gland cables.
· Keep stores stocked.
· General site, facilities, office upkeep and repairs.
· Mechanical knowledge would be a advantage but not essential
· Machinery, plant repairs activities
· Responsibility for the on-going PPM maintenance
· Proactive, self-motivated
· To work independently and as part of the small team
· Continuous improvement mind set
· Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the company
· Electrical Installation & Testing
· Electricians Mate/Improver
· Planned preventive maintenance (PPM)
· Electrical & Mechanical works
· Electrical understanding.
· Basic mechanical understanding added asset.
· Electrical Installations level 2 or equivalent.
· Fluent English
· 8 hour shift Monday – Friday 7am-5pm. Some weekend/call out cover will be required.
· Overtime available
· Call Out Cover
· Job Type: Full-time
· On-site parking
· Career Progression
· Fantastic Company to work for
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £14.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Matt 04 10 23
catch us in...